The Warner Theater has an exciting internship opportunity for ambitous individuals looking for a career in the entertainment industry. Below are qualifications and the link to apply. Goodluck!
This position is unpaid and requires 10-20 dedicated hours per week. These 10-20 hours can be completed Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., with opportunities to work later/weekend hours during events. We are flexible and can work with your class schedule.
Job Requirements :
· Must be enrolled in an accredited university
· Must be eligible to receive college credit
Minimum 3.0 GPA
· Must have ability to think quickly, creatively
· Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
· Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment with good humor and exceptional customer service
· Must be punctual, organized and detail oriented
· Strong project management skills
Excellent phone demeanor, written and oral communication skills
· Internet savvy, proficient with using the net as a research tool
· Reliable transportation
· Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, and Power Point) is a must!
All applications due by May 10, 2013. Early submission is encouraged.
*This internship is for course credit only. You must be able to furnish proof from your college or university that you will receive graduate or undergraduate credit for this internship.